Tuesday, September 05, 2006

me and my first day in the blog world

i have been away from the country for soo long...i miss the heat...i miss the dust...most of all i miss my people...mom...dad...family get togeather..are house...my car...i always loved to travel but usually its my choice...but not this time...this time i was forced too...

I have never been alone in my life,,,always wonderd how does it feel being alone,,,thought it was easy,,,thought it was fun...but nooo,,,,nop,,,it was tough,,,reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaly tough...again it wasnt my choice...


when your away you see things clear...you know people better...you find out what you mean to others...your suprised!!!! and eventually you discover the truth...

2 Comments:

Blogger Nora said...

i started reading mn here tara ..
so i read it all 7emdellah ;D

good gril haaa hehehe ..

did it hurt ? i mean the truth when it striked ?!

madree what to say ..
bs ur words touched me deeply w i totaly understand what u've been through!

6:40 PM  
Blogger me said...

i appreciate ur feelings and understanding...

and yes it hurt..but i always try to look at the bright thing in everything even if its just a tiny beam of light...

HOPE..thats the miracle word.that what made me go on...

9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home