Monday, September 11, 2006

The Lord & I...(part 3)

The next morning we were all excited...el yoom binjarib el ICQ...i went to my office...switched my pc...o da7'lt el ICQ...it was only few minutes when i started getting invitations...i screamed Angel im geting invitations..shasawi..a7'af arid!!!! bo heard me and she went..ACCEPT..ACCEPT...

And i did...and i started chatting...there was adel,hashem,and ahmed...adel was a kuwaiti..married...43 years old...he was sweet...hashem a kuwaiti..pharmacist...married...37...and a sex maniac...ahmed...egyption...single...ma adri shino yishti3'el...he was damn funnnyyyyyy...

it was fun...diffrent bt nothing special...

Then..Suddenly he appeard...an invitation from somone called LORD...

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

am wating :) can u tell me when this story happen ?:)

wating the rest of the story

11:30 PM  
Blogger me said...

if u read part 1 of the story u will know :)

el '9aher ma garait ya mishari ;)

5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home