Thursday, September 14, 2006

The Lord & I (part 4)


I usually get alot of invitations from hundreds of guys/girls (but im not into girls if you know what i mean)hungry for fun and looking for an easy bird...but i was never that type...im not a play girl...i dont wana have relations ...im only here to explore this world...this world that allows you to be with somone..to contact a strager..talk..laugh..o 3'airaaaaaaaaa...

I never had any relationships n my life...an official relationship with a guy...i have been aproached by many but never gave them the chance...i was always afraid..

It was around noon...12pm in a monday afternoon...my ICQ was open...many invitations but i keep deleating and ignoring...but there was this invitation from someone called LORD...

Hmmmmmmmmmmm thats a nice nickname...

LORD: Hi there
MAXIEM: hi lord

and there it was my first word to the man who changed my life...

4 Comments:

Blogger Nora said...

like the way u write (me)

Unique ;)

this is real right ?!

well ,, it seems real to me ..

yalaaaa shwagteneeee part 5 plzzzzzzz :)))

6:33 PM  
Blogger me said...

thank you (a7la eng)for your comment...keep on reading and you will know ;)

welcome to my blog dear

9:26 PM  
Blogger Common_Sense said...

nice, liked it :) The lord,, great nick name, yala tell us his story . it seems intersting

2:54 PM  
Blogger me said...

hey common sense...im glad u liked it...keep on reading and i hope u will like it more...thanks

10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home