Thursday, September 14, 2006

The Lord & I (part 5)


We talked and talked...i was laughing like hell..time passed by so quickly...it didnt feel like an hour and a half..

LORD: BRB

although i chatted before but that word was new to me...i said

MAXIEM: what does that mean?
LORD: it means be right back
MAXIEM: woow i didnt know that
LORD: ohh then i will teach you alot

I didnt realy pay attention to his last statment...but eventually i knew what he ment..

At 1.30pm he said its time to leave...will i see you tomarrow at the same time?

I replied YES lord...inshalla i will see you tomarrow...

I felt a tiny weeni strange feeling inside me..what is it?

i've done this before...i chatted...what was diffrent...didnt find an answer..but i knew i was happy...

3 Comments:

Blogger Nora said...

nice .. but short ;D

Were u a (teen) back on those days ?? just to feel the story ..

4:17 AM  
Blogger me said...

hi a7la eng :)...no i wasent a teen,,it was in 2001 when it started..and i wasnt a teen then...

10:07 PM  
Blogger me said...

hi shadow...
well u must keep on readin to find out,,,but i do still

10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home