Tuesday, September 19, 2006

The Lord & I (part 6)


Another day...a very busy day at work...

i was thinking ya tara will i see him again like he said...at the same time!!!

dont know...lets see

time passed by a bit slower than than any other day...its getting close to 12.30pm...i tried to complete some work ...just before 12.3o...my icq is on...lots of invitaions are coming here and there....bt i ignored..

Then...there he was..12.30 sharp he was there..

LORD: Hi Maxiem :)

i smiled

MAXIEM: Hi Lord :)

and there it was another intresting day with him...we kept talking and talking...it suprised me that he never asked me if i was single or married..most guys ask this just after few minutes...didnt try to ask me for my real name...just called me by my nick.. maxiem...why?????

i kicked those thoughts out of my head...figured lets wait and see what this guy is all about...its too early to judje...

4 Comments:

Blogger Nora said...

nice .. Lord and sticks to his words ..

12:30 sharp ;D a gd sign i guess..

3:56 PM  
Blogger Common_Sense said...

thats probably he's very used to it :p

4:04 PM  
Blogger me said...

a7la eng:

well u must wait and see..dont judje him so fast ;)..but it is a fatal combination :)

4:57 PM  
Blogger me said...

common sense:

u have a point there ;)...but lets wait and see..

4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home