Wednesday, September 20, 2006

The Lord & I (part 7)


Day by day...there we were knowing more and more about each other...we start at 12.30 and end our talk at 1.30-2...sa3a o ni9 mafeeha tharat malal...siwalfa 7ilwa...and most of all he makes me smile...no he makes me laugh...o mo ay '9i7ka...'9i7ka min galbi...i knew that he was a manager in an investment company...graduated from kuwait university with a degree in marketing and he was in his early forties...

Day by day...9irt an6er el sa3a t9eer 12.30...i come to work looking forward to that hour...

Day by day...12.30 to 2 is becoming the lord time...i do my best to be available...and work hard to make sure i have nothing then...

My god the chemistry between us is unique...we clicked so well...

im starting to feel attached...scary feeling...thats not my goal...i just wanna have a fun talk...

i ignored that feeling...6annnnnnnnnnnnnnashta...and i just simply looked forward to are next chatt...

2 Comments:

Blogger Nora said...

hmmmm ..
7adaaa scary !! attached b3d ..
allaah yaster ..

iam gettn attached to .. so plzz dont shock me with a sad endn ..

;D

embarak 3laich eshahaar ..

11:52 AM  
Blogger me said...

hala...3laina o 3laich...sorry 4 being away for so long but i was very bz...

keep in touch :)

12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home