Friday, October 06, 2006

The Lord & I (part 8)


And there we were talking on a daily basis...we start on sunday until thursday...we had the same working days...it was funny that our working days clicked too :)...

thursdays were always a bit sad coz i wont see him for the next two days friday and saturday...but deep inside me although i wanted to be able to talk to him 24/7 but on the other hand there was this fear of getting used to him which i didnt want or was my intention..

as the days goes by i knew that he was married with three childrens...to be honest i wasnt surprised in his age he must have been married...that made me put more constrains to this relationship....if i may call it a relationship at this point...

On sundays at 1pm he had his weekly meeting at work meaning that we can only talk for 30 minutes :(...

One day he suprised me and he appeard at 11.30!!!!

I wasnt in my office but my ICQ was on...radait maktibi wila ashoof the lord icon blinking...what a feeling it was...i cant describe it...i was happy and excited...especially eni walhana 3laih min yoom el 7'amees...

LORD: Hi my lady
MAXIEM: hala my lord :)))))))))))))))
LORD: How r u sweeti?
MAXIEM: im fine..how come ur here at this time?
LORD: I missd u and wanted to spend more time with u before my meeting

That was the first thing he said that made me feel diffrent....

and

we started a diffrent phase..



3 Comments:

Blogger me said...

ayamich sa3eeda :)

5:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi sis ,
iread all the past parts and im very intersted with what will coms , so keep up there is a fan ..
i had the same stuff in my life and blieve me i understand u :)

see u later

11:49 AM  
Blogger me said...

hi darling..

i appreciat ur feelings ..bt u must read the next post after this one 2 understand :(

and thanks 4 passing by..

c u..

2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home